After moaning for months on end about ASDA Delivery’s awful service in my area (Bromley – the drivers get lost, forget half your shopping or substitute a veggie lasagne for a meat one!) I decided to try Ocado after it was recommended to me by a friend. I was a bit worried that it would be pretty expensive, after all i had only persevered with ASDA for so long because of its low price guarantee, but i decided it would be worth it for a higher standard of customer service. I have now been ordering from Ocado for a month and I’ve been completely bowled over with how great it is!
Here are five reasons why I heart Ocado…
- It’s not over priced at all, Ocado’s own range is fantastic value for money, and on all of the products you can see a break down of the price per grams/items so that you can always be sure that you are getting the most for your money.
- The website and Android app are super easy to use, I especially like how the offers are labelled in clear sections – so that you can browse them with ease before starting your big shop.
- Delivery is usually free and the slots are only an hour long, so I can normally get my shopping delivered within two days!
- Fantastic bundle offers on everything from ingredients to make the perfect stir fry, to all you need to clean the bathroom, all for £6.
- Last but not least, when you’ve ordered from there five times Ocado send you a bottle of champers or a big box of chocolates!
What’s not to love?!
Find out more on www.ocado.com